beantwoord

unknown deduction from my bank account

• 26 april 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 126 Bekeken

Hi,

A deduction of 51.20EUR was tasks from my account today and there should be no reason as to why this should have happened as I have not brought any NS products and do not subscribe to 40% Travel discount. However, I did make a payment for train tickets to London St Pancras, however, this was made on my credit card and was only for 40EUR.

The Order Number is: xxx

Please could you tell me what exactly is happening with this deduction and how I can obtain a refund.

Best,

Jake

Edit: personal information
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 26 april 2019, 14:21

Did you rent OV bikes in the past few months? The amount equals 12 x 3.85 + 5.00, which could be twelve days of rent and an additional cost of five euros for renting one bike four days. See this page for the costs of OV bikes.

In any case, you can find an invoice ("factuur") in Mijn NS with a detailed specification of the amount withdrawn. You may also contact customer service directly for a specification. This is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also chat with customer service (click the button Chat with NS on this page) or send a message on Twitter or Facebook.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3
Did you rent OV bikes in the past few months? The amount equals 12 x 3.85 + 5.00, which could be twelve days of rent and an additional cost of five euros for renting one bike four days. See this page for the costs of OV bikes.

In any case, you can find an invoice ("factuur") in Mijn NS with a detailed specification of the amount withdrawn. You may also contact customer service directly for a specification. This is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also chat with customer service (click the button Chat with NS on this page) or send a message on Twitter or Facebook.
Hi jakemwhite17, welcome to the Community.

I can't answer this question in public on this community, because I need your personal details to check what is going on.
The best way to contact us in through Facebook, Twitter, Chat or on our phone number: 030 751 51 55.

Reageer