beantwoord

zoder toeslag of met toeslag?

• 1 juni 2014
  • 3 reacties
  • 333 Bekeken

I have a vrij weekend abonnement. But I wonder that I can use NS Hispeed without toeslag between Rotterdam C. and Schipol. Is it necessary to tag on Automat(koop toeslag reader)?
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian NS 2 juni 2014, 11:31

Hi soyengpark,

You want to travel between Rotterdam and Schiphol with the Intercity Direct? With this train you will need a supplement. More information about the price of the tickets can be found at this link.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
You have to tag on it. Weekendvrij is during the weekend enough for the ride but you still have to pay the supplement this way. Because it is a fast train. It is necessary, when you do not you need to pay ten Euro in the train.
Hi soyengpark,

You want to travel between Rotterdam and Schiphol with the Intercity Direct? With this train you will need a supplement. More information about the price of the tickets can be found at this link.
On platforms where IC-Direct departs from there's a "supplement pillar" which you can easily use to 'buy' a supplement for IC-Direct. There's information written on the pillar when supplement is compulsory: only on IC-Direct on the Schiphol - Rotterdam Central stretch. This information is also printed in English, but you might experience you'll need a magnifying glass to read it. NS would do good to print it a little bigger on there. No Dutch-speaker will accidentally read the English version when printed a little bigger than it is now, and instantly get confused and lost.

Reageer