beantwoord

Do I have to buy metro ticket at Arena?

• 20 April 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 109 Bekeken

Hi, I’m going to travel from Eindhoven to Amsterdam Central on 21st April. I learned from the ns app that I need to change to Metro at Arena due to the maintenance. Do I have to buy metro ticket in this case?
Is the metro station inside the train station at Arena?

Thanks!
icon

Beste antwoord door Slidestops 20 April 2018, 21:40

When there is maintenance and the journeyplanner sends you with another transport - the other form is transport is included in your train ticket. You do not have to buy a new ticket for the metro. You train ticket will be sufficient. The metro station is indeed inside the train station.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
When there is maintenance and the journeyplanner sends you with another transport - the other form is transport is included in your train ticket. You do not have to buy a new ticket for the metro. You train ticket will be sufficient. The metro station is indeed inside the train station.
Badge +3
There *should* be open gates at Bijlmer ArenA and Amsterdam Amstel to take the metro to Central Station, because of the planned works.

Look for those (open GVB gates), then take the metro without using your chipcard and check out at Amsterdam Central Station (use an NS gate) as usual.
Look for those (open GVB gates), then take the metro without using your chipcard and check out at Amsterdam Central Station (use an NS gate) as usual.
Op CS is het best wel lastig om vanuit de metro eerst op zoek te moeten gaan naar een NS poortje...
En dan óók nog eens aan de juiste zijde van het poortje uit te checken!

Reageer