beantwoord

NS Snelbus

• 17 February 2024
  • 10 reacties
  • 186 Bekeken

I have a free weekend vrij subscription where it's free to travel on NS trains, I plan to go from Utrecht Centraal to Maastricht station but there's a road work so I need to ride NS Snelbus from Weert to Sittard, do I need to pay extra if I ride the Snelbus or its a free  train replacement? 

icon

Beste antwoord door MoDe 17 February 2024, 09:37

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

You can use NS bus for free with weekend vrij.

Do I need to check in/out in the bus? Or just check in/out from Sittard to Maastricht? 

Do I need to check in/out on the bus? Or just check in/out from Sittard to Maastricht? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Do I need to check in/out on the bus? Or just check in/out from Sittard to Maastricht? 

You need tot check in/out for the bus.

Badge +3

You need to be checked in on the bus, but cannot check in or out in the bus. Since Weert doesn't have gates, you can simply leave the station without checking out and board a bus to Sittard. In Sittard there are gates, so you need to check out after arriving at a pole near the bus stop first, then check in again at the gates to enter Sittard station.

You need to be checked in on the bus, but cannot check in or out in the bus. Since Weert doesn't have gates, you can simply leave the station without checking out and board a bus to Sittard. In Sittard there are gates, so you need to check out after arriving at a pole near the bus stop first, then check in again at the gates to enter Sittard station.

Can you please tell me if this is correct? 

Check in Utrecht

Ride bus Weert - Sittard

Check out Sittard

Check in Sittard

Check out Maastricht

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

Check in Utrecht

Ride bus Weert - Sittard

Check out Sittard

Check in Sittard

Check out Maastricht

It is. But make sure to check out at the pole near the bus stop in Sittard and DO NOT try to do this at the gates. (Entering a stations, the gates will always check you in)

Check in Utrecht

Ride bus Weert - Sittard

Check out Sittard

Check in Sittard

Check out Maastricht

It is. But make sure to check out at the pole near the bus stop in Sittard and DO NOT try to do this at the gates. (Entering a stations, the gates will always check you in)

There's no fee for checking-in/out on the bus right if I have a free weekend subscription? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

No there isn't as already mentioned.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

I have a free weekend vrij subscription where it's free to travel on NS trains, 

On other trains like Arriva as well. It is not valid in the trains of Eurostar.Consider an NS-replacement bus as an NS train

Reageer