Cannot buy 2 subcriptions? | NS Community
beantwoord

Cannot buy 2 subcriptions?

• 30 October 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 76 Bekeken

Hi,

I bought the NS Flex Dal Voordeel on 23/10. But now I calculated and realised that Dal Vrij is the best for me, but I cannot buy Dal Vrij now as the picture I attached. Please advise me what I should do now? If I cannot do anything, could I buy Dal Vrij for my husband OV chip card and use his card? Any problem if I use my husband’s card and meet the control person on the train?

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 30 October 2022, 15:32

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi Hhnguyen,

It's not allowed to travel on your husband's chipcard.

You could order Dal Vrij on a new chipcard. You can then cancel Dal Voordeel on November 23rd.

Or you could use your right to cancel Dal Voordeel within 14 days after purchase. See for more information: https://www.ns.nl/en/customer-service/termination-cancellation/cooling-off-period.html

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

One always, always has to use own card-if not you can get serious trouble (accusation of theft).

INdeed one has the right to cancel a subsciption whithin 4 days after start-you have to fone service centre for that-cannot do online.

Badge +3

I’d first contact customer service directly to see if they're willing to change your subscription for you. Seeing as this change would be an upgrade, i.e. you would be getting a more expensive subscription, I expect they would do this for you.

Contacting customer service directly can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook. Note that it can take a few days to receive a reply if you contact them online.

Badge +3

If Customer Service cannot help with the upgrade, cancel Dal Voordeel because of https://www.ns.nl/en/customer-service/termination-cancellation/cooling-off-period.html, remove NS Flex from your card (at a machine in stations or supermarkets and other stores), then order Dal Vrij.

This can be done within an hour or so, no new card needed.

Reageer