Weekend free problem | NS Community
beantwoord

Weekend free problem

• 22 September 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 134 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 2 reacties

Hi my NS account has some problems. I have bought a subscription for weekends free of 31.6 euros from 3 September. But it didn’t work when I took the train on the weekend. Still deducted the normal fee. Could you please help me with this?

icon

Beste antwoord door bahnrider 22 September 2022, 18:37

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

When it was a Weekendvrij put on an existing card, did you activate it at a ticket machine, and was this not before the day that it started to be valid? The weekend starts Friday at 18.25.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

ALways check first what has happened and what was on card via mijnNS-set up account if not done yet. Has to be via site, cannot do via app. IF you ordered together on new card, then it should have it on it, if you held the card already and not have FLEX yet, then you indeed have to load on card before 1st use.

Badge +3

Thx, Thom. It was my first time using subscription after I got the card. I didn’t activate it at the machine. That must be the problem. Is there any possible to get the costs back?

You could try https://www.ns.nl/en/customer-service/refunds/refunds-when-you-forget-your-season-ticket.html, and if that doesn’t work contact NS Customer Service (phone or chat).

Great, thx, Robert, I have contacted NS Customer Service. It works and successful application for refund.

Thx, Thom. It was my first time using subscription after I got the card. I didn’t activate it at the machine. That must be the problem. Is there any possible to get the costs back?

You could try https://www.ns.nl/en/customer-service/refunds/refunds-when-you-forget-your-season-ticket.html, and if it doesn’t work contact NS Customer Service (phone or chat).

Reageer