Regarding document submission | NS Community
beantwoord

Regarding document submission

• 11 October 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 88 Bekeken

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I was not able to buy NS Flex subscription (Dal Virj) because “I didn’t meet the credit check requirements.” However, I requested an online inspection via Focum. They have sent me a document which states that I meet the required criteria for applying for NS Flex. I would like to submit the document to NS customer service so that they can clear me for the subscription. How do I contact you via email? The Customer helpline or the ticket counters have not been helpful. I look forward to hear from you. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 11 October 2022, 14:23

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Good afternoon Tamizh and welcome to the NS Community.

I'm sorry to read that you didn't meet the credit check requirements. Unfortunately, if you failed to pass the credit check from Focum which turns out to be incorrect, then Focum will have to make an adjustment to their data. As long as the ordering process gives a negative advice based on Focum's credit check, it's not possible to order an NS Flex subscription.

If they sent you a document stating that you meet the required criteria, then they should also adjust their data based on your personal information and you should be able to order an NS Flex subscription via our website. There won't be any manual exceptions.

Badge +3

Alternatively, use a different postal address (family, friends, work) to order the card if it’s not you (as a person) that is triggering the Focum check by NS.

Good afternoon Tamizh and welcome to the NS Community.

I'm sorry to read that you didn't meet the credit check requirements. Unfortunately, if you failed to pass the credit check from Focum which turns out to be incorrect, then Focum will have to make an adjustment to their data. As long as the ordering process gives a negative advice based on Focum's credit check, it's not possible to order an NS Flex subscription.

If they sent you a document stating that you meet the required criteria, then they should also adjust their data based on your personal information and you should be able to order an NS Flex subscription via our website. There won't be any manual exceptions.

Thank you for the information.

“Informatie over uw adres hoeft geen belemmering voor u te vormen bij het aangaan van een overeenkomst. Deze brief kunt u voorleggen aan de leverancier als bewijs voor de informatie die er over uw persoon en adres bij ons bekend is. Wij willen u er echter wel op wijzen dat een leverancier zelf bepaalt in hoeverre deze informatie bepalend is in de acceptatie van u als klant. Focum heeft hierop geen invloed.”

This is the message I got from Focum. I translated it and I’m of the understanding that the NS has the discretion to let me purchase the product. This is why I want to submit the document. Can you please help me sort this out?

Alternatively, use a different postal address (family, friends, work) to order the card if it’s not you (as a person) that is triggering the Focum check by NS.

I’ll try that too.

Reageer