50 euros was wrongly charged to my card

• 10 July 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 180 Bekeken

Good afternoon. I have a big problem, on Friday my ov-card was debited with 50 euros, I don't know why. I did take the train on Friday, but I bought the tickets through the app and paid for them with my bank card. This is very annoying, as I always pay my fare fairly. Help me get my money back.

my ov-chipkaart number is

2 reacties

Welcome to the NS Community!

You should have presented the ticket (qr code) in the app, not your ov-chipcard. 😥

Contact NS Customer Service (phone, chat, Twitter or Facebook) to have that solved.

Your e-ticket number should be in the e-mail you received, or look at Tickets in the NS app and flip it over (omdraaien) when it shows the qr code.

When I entered the train, I scanned the code on the app, and when the control checked the tickets, I showed them both the app and the card. Apparently they charged me by mistake.

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

You should have presented the ticket (qr code) in the app, not your ov-chipcard. 😥

Contact NS Customer Service (phone, chat, Twitter or Facebook) to have that solved.

Your e-ticket number should be in the e-mail you received, or look at Tickets in the NS app and flip it over (omdraaien) when it shows the qr code.

Reageer