beantwoord

Perduto zaino.

• 14 April 2024
  • 6 reacties
  • 121 Bekeken

Venerdì sera sul treno delle 18,53 che partiva da Amsterdam Zuid per Hoopddorf ,scendendo a Schipol ho lasciato sul sedile del primo vagone in 2 classe il mio zainetto nero marchio Notino contenente occhiali da vista e da sole, erogatore per l’asma, guanti, sciarpa beige, una Go pro 10 co alcuni accessori, pane e wafers, era il mio primo e unico viaggio di anniversario di matrimonio in Olanda, mi sono accorto di averlo dimenticato subito ma purtoppo il treno è ripartito senza poter risalire. Sarei molto grato se qualcuno potesse darmi informazioni o se l’avesse preso, ho fatto la segnalazione subito alla polizia e al lost and found senza risultato, mi piacerebbe riavere almeno gli effetti personali e le foto che erano nella scheda di memoria della videocamera.

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 14 April 2024, 14:17

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 6

Hello Alberto Italy. Welcome to the NS Community.

I'd have to ask you to translate your message, we can only help you in Dutch or English! 

Badge +3

See https://service-formulieren.ns.nl/ns/en-customer-service-lost-and-found-items-report-lost-item

Friday evening on the 18.53 o'clock train that left from Amsterdam Zuid to Hoopddorf, getting off in Schipol I left on the seat of the first wagon in 2 class my black backpack Notino brand containing eyeglasses and sunglasses, dispenser for asthma, gloves, beige scarf, a Go pro 10 with some accessories, bread and wafers, it was my first and only wedding anniversary trip in Holland, I realized I forgot it right away but unfortunately the train is without starting again. I would be very grateful if someone could give me information or if they had taken it, I made the report immediately to the police and the lost and found with no result, I would like to get back at least the personal belongings and photos that were in the memory card of the camera.

Reputatie 6

If that's the case I would advise following Robert B's link! 

I had already communicated everything to the police as soon as the fact happened, who replied that the train had arrived at the warehouse and no one, not even they had access to the wagon and to report to the post and found of the railways.

Reputatie 7
Badge

If that's the case I would advise following Robert B's link! 

Reageer