beantwoord

Invoice: Already payed for items

• 16 May 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 48 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

Hi!

I got my invoice and I see that I have to pay for train tickets that I already payed for when I was using them. I also have my bank history where I can see the subtracted money amounts and see that they match the dates and amounts on the invoice. Am I overlooking something? And if not, how can I contact the NS workers about this concern? 

Secondly, I have to pay a 20EUR fee because I forgot to scan my OV chip card. I understand the reasoning why I have to pay this but at that time I had a subscription that covers all expenses so for me it seems weird that they can see the date when I was using the train and can't match the same date with my subscription that was still active at that time. Can I do anything about this? 

Thank You very much for any answers!

icon

Beste antwoord door mrfreeze 16 May 2023, 09:51

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi LG11,

If you have an OV-chipcard, you don't need to buy tickets. Just check in and out with your OV-chipcard.

If you forget to check-in, a € 20 fee will automatically be applied when you check-out, whether you have a subscription or not.

For a refund, you should contact Customer Service by phone (030-7515155), chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Ohhh! Makes much more sense now! Thank You very much!

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi LG11,

If you have an OV-chipcard, you don't need to buy tickets. Just check in and out with your OV-chipcard.

If you forget to check-in, a € 20 fee will automatically be applied when you check-out, whether you have a subscription or not.

For a refund, you should contact Customer Service by phone (030-7515155), chat, Facebook or Twitter.

Reageer