beantwoord

About the payment for the NS flex

• 22 February 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 743 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

Hi, I have a problem about the payment about the NS flex. Right now I do not have a Dutch bank card, I applied a NS flex, so my friend paid it for my first NS flex. I am worried whether my friend will auto-pay my next month bill of the NS flex. If so, how to change it?  

icon

Beste antwoord door Daniël NS 22 February 2022, 21:54

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 6

Hey cl li. Welcome to the NS Community. 

Your friend will end up paying for the next payment if you don't adjust it before it's due. 

You can adjust your IBAN at any time in your Mijn NS account if you now have a Dutch IBAN. If you don't have one yet, you'd have to request to get it adjusted by contacting our Customer Service

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Note; IF you are from EU and your bank from home is in the IBAN system (SEPA) then you CAN use this foreign account nr, but you have to call NS yourself, try to convince the person on the line that this is a EU-wide rule NS has to accept and then mention the nr. However, this may take some time as understandably NS has to check it is a real account (that is why we here have to do a payment of 1 ct immediately).

It MUST be a real bank account (IBAN, SEPA) NO credit card!!

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

A few years ago, I changed to my Belgian bank account using Facebook chat. Worked like a charm.

I have already payed the amount after receiving a letter of payment due. But I've been receiving again an email of reminder. 

Reageer