purchased ns Flex, attempted to load product at machine, no luck | NS Community
beantwoord

purchased ns Flex, attempted to load product at machine, no luck

I purchased the NS flex product as well as a GVB travel product. I went to the machine to load the products and it seemed that two products loaded. Right now, GVB product shows up in my GVB account as activated, but not NS flex (mijn NS under “Your products” shows “U heeft geen producten” - in other words I have no products). Anyone running into this issue?

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 19 March 2022, 15:35

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Good morning IOANNIS MOYIADIS. You can fill in a fictional Dutch number as a workaround, like the one from our Customer Service (030-7515155). Then once the order is completed, you can change it back to your own number via your Mijn NS account or by contacting our CS.

Good morning,

. I have a personal OV CHIPKARD . I was trying to order my NS FLEX SUBSCRIPTION , but the application form does not accept my phone number as valid, maybe because it is not a dutch number. Therefore, I cannot proceed to the order.

Thank you in advance,

Kind regards,

Reputatie 3

Seems to be resolved - lijkt opgelost.

We have an interference since Wednesday with adding cards into the account. We are ofcourse working on it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Reputatie 3

Hi. I'm experiencing the same issues. “Het is op dit moment niet mogelijk om een kaart toe te voegen” and “U heeft geen producten”. Customer service already deleted my MijnNS account so that I could re-create one. Didn't help. No they say that there is a software issue and that I should way. I'm not sure…. 

Badge +3

I added Dal Vordeel through NS and easy flex through GVB. is this combination problematic? Also, since I am not traveling with a balance, will I be able to use my personal ov chipkaart for connexxion buses? or do I need to sign up for a travel product for connexion? thanks!

If you have GVB Easy Flex (for bus, tram and metro) without trains, it will work fine.

Outside the GVB service area, NS Flex will handle the bus fares, so no balance is needed*

Also, the N×× Connexxion buses in and around Amsterdam are not supported by GVB Easy Flex, and will be handled bij NS Flex (at no discount).

So, when traveling in the Amsterdam area, preferably use GVB transport (bus, tram, metro) for your chosen discount.

*Provided that the BTM (bus tram metro) component of NS Flex is active.

Note: you CAN expect problems as this combination very often will NOT work as 2 on the same card-though this also depends on what ´prodcuts´ you have ordered

You must use/open the site to see in mijnNS-and NOT on the holy fone

I added Dal Vordeel through NS and easy flex through GVB. is this combination problematic? Also, since I am not traveling with a balance, will I be able to use my personal ov chipkaart for connexxion buses? or do I need to sign up for a travel product for connexion? thanks!

Hi Amsterman, and welcome to the Community!

Have you added your card to the Mijn NS-account? You should then be able to see your products.
If it still doesn't show up I would advise you to contact our Customer Service. They can take a look at your contract.

This is the message I receive on Mijn NS

Het is op dit moment niet mogelijk om een kaart toe te voegen. Probeer het later nog eens. (It is currently not possible to add a card. Please try again later).

I followed the instructions from the email I received after purchasing NS Flex. I added the product at an NS pick up point. However I still receive this message in mijn NS under “My Products”- U heeft geen producten”

thanks for any additional advice.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Note: you CAN expect problems as this combination very often will NOT work as 2 on the same card-though this also depends on what ´prodcuts´ you have ordered

You must use/open the site to see in mijnNS-and NOT on the holy fone

Hi Amsterman, and welcome to the Community!

Have you added your card to the Mijn NS-account? You should then be able to see your products.
If it still doesn't show up I would advise you to contact our Customer Service. They can take a look at your contract.

Reageer