beantwoord

2 persons travel with 1 subscription

• 22 October 2021
  • 5 reacties
  • 451 Bekeken

Me and my friend (2 persons) will travel from Delft to Eindhoven on Saturday this week. But only my NS card has a NS Flex (5euro per month), my friend's card does not. She will buy NS Flex next week.

So is there any possible way for two of us to buy a discount 40% travel ticket together?

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 22 October 2021, 13:14

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi Minh Nguyen,

Yes, your friend can purchase a “Joint Journey Discount One-way ticket off-peak hours” or load the discount on her OV-chipcard at a ticket machine at the station.

Badge +3

If your friend has a card, she can load Combined Travel Discount (Samenreiskorting) at a ticket machine and travel with you.

Have fun at the Dutch Design Week :grinning:

If your friend has a card, she can load Combined Travel Discount (Samenreiskorting) at a ticket machine and travel with you.

Have fun at the Dutch Design Week :grinning:

Thanks a lot man! That really helps!
You definitely know where we will go haha.

Badge +3

If your friend orders NS Flex Weekend Vrij today (€31 per month), she can travel unlimited for up to 5 weekends.

The price for Delft - Eindhoven is € 12,84 (one way) or € 25,68 (return) with 40% discount.

If you travel regularly during future weekends, you might want to switch your NS Flex Dal Voordeel to Weekend Vrij as well.

Badge +3

Oh, and if your friend has a personal card (with photo), she can order NS Flex Dal Voordeel with the first month free (saves her €5) and use it tomorrow for 40% discount.

Reageer