online tickets

• 14 November 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 133 Bekeken

Hi there,

I recently bougth tickets online, but on them isn’t any information about train number or its departure, how can I find this information? Or how it works? It is my first trip with train in Netherlands. Thank you.

Best regards

7 reacties

Thank you all! I hope everything will go smothly :))

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Be sure you bought a regular ticket. Cheap tickets do have restrictions in general. It is mentioned on the e-ticket. It is mostly with limitations during peek-hours.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Exactly. Regular tickets have no restrictions.

In addition to Thom and Robert B; you can take the train at anytime, you are not restricted to any one time for the ticket. You are free to pick one as you go.

So , if I bougth tickets on NS app, then I can hop on any train I like on the day the tickets are bought for?

In addition to Thom and Robert B; you can take the train at anytime, you are not restricted to any one time for the ticket. You are free to pick one as you go.

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

There are no restrictions for domestic trains (your ticket will take you there) but for travel info I highly recommend https://www.rijdendetreinen.nl/en and their app.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You can find anything at the time table of NS. It is in English. The frequency in the Netherlands is high, mostly every thirty minutes or even better.

Reageer