online tickets | NS Community

online tickets

• 14 November 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 132 Bekeken

Hi there,

I recently bougth tickets online, but on them isn’t any information about train number or its departure, how can I find this information? Or how it works? It is my first trip with train in Netherlands. Thank you.

Best regards

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You can find anything at the time table of NS. It is in English. The frequency in the Netherlands is high, mostly every thirty minutes or even better.

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

There are no restrictions for domestic trains (your ticket will take you there) but for travel info I highly recommend https://www.rijdendetreinen.nl/en and their app.

In addition to Thom and Robert B; you can take the train at anytime, you are not restricted to any one time for the ticket. You are free to pick one as you go.

In addition to Thom and Robert B; you can take the train at anytime, you are not restricted to any one time for the ticket. You are free to pick one as you go.

So , if I bougth tickets on NS app, then I can hop on any train I like on the day the tickets are bought for?

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Exactly. Regular tickets have no restrictions.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Be sure you bought a regular ticket. Cheap tickets do have restrictions in general. It is mentioned on the e-ticket. It is mostly with limitations during peek-hours.

Thank you all! I hope everything will go smothly :))

Reageer