beantwoord

Bijabonnement NS flex error.

• 1 March 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 158 Bekeken

Hello,

I got an email to get NS flex at a discounted price for bijabonnment subscription. When I click the button in the email and follow the steps, I arrive at the following screen 

After I click the login button, I get the following screen with the product removed and I am redirected to the subscription page with the normal (non-discounted) fares. Even if I select thesame subscription (Dal Vrij), I am stuck at the login step. Is this because there is an ongoing technical error to display ‘My NS’ page ?   

This is my second attempt today and given that there is a deadline of 15th march, can someone assist me with this process ? 

Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 1 March 2022, 18:29

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Good afternoon raj mehta and welcome to the NS Community.

Thank you for pointing out that you are encountering this. I expect this is due to the fact that the additional subscription has not yet ended. You can deactivate this from tomorrow and after that you can order the new subscription with the discount. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

I expect this is due to the fact that the additional subscription has not yet ended.

I thought they would end per March 1st?

That's right, mrfreeze
When you order it on a excisting card, I read in my info that after the subscription is automatically terminated on March 1, the customer can go to an NS ticket machine from March 2 to remove the terminated product from the card.

Badge +3

I think it’s because the card holder of the former ‘bijabonnement’ needs an own Mijn NS account, so you cannot use yours.

Please enter a different e-mail address (or alias for the same mailbox) and it will work. A new Mijn NS account will be created automatically.

It seems to be working fine now. I guess, I was just too early or excited for it ;) 
Thank you as always for your prompt response. 

Reageer