beantwoord

cancelation of subscription not possible

• 22 July 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 156 Bekeken

Hello,

I would like to stop my subscription “NS Felx Dal Voordeel” but on the NS-Homepage this is not possible because I receive the message

“You are unable to change this subscription because you are not the contract owner”.

I am wondering about that because I am the contract owner. What are the requirement to be the contract owner or what are the obstacles not be the contract owner?

Best regards,

Andreas

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 23 July 2023, 06:48

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

I have an additional comment:

When signing the contract we used the bank card of my wife. But the bank account is also my bank account.

BUT: My wife has the same problem that she is also not the contract owner of her subscription.

I checked my name, date of birth, address, number of card. Everything is correct, but I get the message that I am not the contract owner.

Is it necessary to receive a letter to confirm something or are there problems with foreign accounts? I discovered that “Mijn NS” requires a telephone number from The Netherlands. Is this a problem? Does someone know the secrets of being a contract owner? Or is related to the bank account as mentioned above?

Signing the contract, having the correct e-mail-address, the correct postal adress and the correct chipkaart number seems to be not enough.

Is it possible that I am not the contract owner, because the contract is assigned to me and the bankaccount is assigned to my wife?

And my wife is not the contract owner, because she is assigned to the bank account but she has not signed the contract?

Any help is appreciated

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

The contract owner is the e-mail address (login/user name) for the Mijn NS account.

If it doesn't work, contact Customer Service (phone, chat, social media).

Phone number can be 0100000000 (any 10 digit number starting with 0, mobile number can be empty)

Hello,

today there was no error like yesterday. Cancelation was not possible because I did not enter a Durch postcode. When I tried it again, there was a message that cancelation ist not possible because the subscription is younger than 1 month.

To summarize, to process of cancelation stops randomly at different steps. I think the software is very unstable.

Reputatie 6

You can't stop your product in the first 30 days it's active, that is correct. For the other error however, it might be the case that not all of your data is properly entered. I'd advise you to contact customer service just like Robert B already mentioned.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

You can't stop your product in the first 30 days it's active, that is correct. For the other error however, it might be the case that not all of your data is properly entered.

Entering properly does not necessarily help since changing the subscription only works with a Dutch address and a Dutch phone number. This has been the case for a few years now.

Reageer