cancellation of my subscription | NS Community
beantwoord

cancellation of my subscription

• 7 May 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 67 Bekeken

Hello, 

it’s been 4 times that I’m sending you an email to tell you that I received an invoice of 87€ last month.

However, I’ve got the weekend subscription which is 35€, so I don’t have to pay these 87€ that you claimed. 
Unfortunately, you cancelled my account so I’m no longer able to use my OV-chipkaart. 
Then, I’m writing this email in order to be able to use my card again.

thank you for understanding, 

sincerely,

paul marollaud 

customer ID : 27432350

icon

Beste antwoord door mrfreeze 7 May 2023, 12:32

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi pmarolla,

This community is for travellers to help other travellers. We don't have access to your customer data. You should contact Customer Service by phone (030-7515155), chat, Facebook or Twitter.

If you logon to Mijn NS, you can download the invoice (under Betaaloverzicht / My payments), which has all costs specified, so you can see why you were charged € 87.

Badge +3

This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees and cannot help you with your problem.

You should contact customer service directly. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Reageer