Change of subscription | NS Community
beantwoord

Change of subscription

• 25 August 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 231 Bekeken

Hey, I've had my NS flex (106euro) subscription and after a month changed it to NS Flex Dal Voordel (5euro). But in the app i still have the old subscription. Why it isn't changing? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 25 August 2021, 13:27

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3

The widget that shows the subscription costs is broken. I switched from Dal Vrij to Weekend Vrij six weeks ago and it shows 115 euros for me. Ignore it, your subscription was succesfully changed, the amount on the invoice will be correct and the right amount will be deducted from your bank account.

Note that the app doesn’t say what subscription you actually have. You can see this in Mijn NS (the website).

I would like to know if it’s possible to change the start date of my subscription. I have payed in advance this first month, but made a mistake and selected start from 24th January. Would be possible to change this setting and start it now?

thank you very much in advance, 

regards 

Badge +3

You have the (legal) right to cancel your order within 14 days, but from what I’ve heard the starting date counts for that, not the ordering date.

Contact NS Customer Service (phone, chat, Twitter or Facebook) for your options.

Reageer