beantwoord

Cobrança com problemas

• 14 January 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 60 Bekeken

Hi, since December I've had an invoice for €67.49 where I've been trying to make the payment and I'm unable to do so due to some data error.

Now I received a letter with a charge and a €40 fine but I was traveling and only saw it now.

I don't know how to proceed and my NS account has been blocked. Please I would like some help to be able to pay the normal amount for this bill.

Thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 15 January 2024, 14:56

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Welcome to our NS Community Natalia Moreau Eugenio. I'm sorry your bill was sent to a colledction agency. We send you 3 reminders within the timespan of a month with several ways to pay. I'm sorry, but I cannot do anything about this. The payment needs to be made. For more information on your specific situation you can contact customer service.

Please I would like some help to be able to pay the normal amount for this bilk

After the final reminder expired the bill was handed over to a collection agency and your subscription was terminated.

You are now legally obliged to pay both the bill itself and the €40 fine, there is no way out anymore. If you continue to refuse to pay the collection agency will eventually take legal steps against you.

Only after you have paid everything you can apply to NS for a new subscription.

Reageer