beantwoord

Dal Voordeel active, no reduction effective. Refund?

• 10 April 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 39 Bekeken

Hello community, sorry in advance for writing in English and thanks to those who’ll want to help me out here.

I purchased online a Dal Voordeel subscription on Apr-07, and travelled on Apr-08 using my Chipkaart. Unaware, I did not load the subscription on the Chipkaart. Having noticed that I was still paying the full price (no 40% off) at the end of the first leg of my trip, I went to the info point (in Leiden) to ask for clarification and the lady there said ‘Sorry my machine can not read your card, I can not help’. Well, whatever, I gave up for that day and travelled full price.

Today, info point in Amsterdam, the guy at the info point explained me I should have picked up the subscription, did that for me and invited me to apply for a refund online. However, there seems to be no option for this particular case - the closest case being forgotten Chipkaart + online ticket purchase. Am I wrong? This would be outrageous! Picked up or not, the money was taken and the subscription was active. What’s the matter!?

Thanks again,
Lorenzo

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 10 April 2023, 19:11

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3

For situations too complicated for a form, such as this one, you should contact customer service directly to explain the situation and ask for a refund.

Usually, contacting customer service this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Reageer