beantwoord

Dal Voordeel and public holiday

• 6 June 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 144 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

Hi I have a Dal Voordeel subscription and I took a train on public holiday (26 May 2022 and 6 June 2022) but got charge at full price. Does Dal Voordeel cover the public holidays? or something wrong with my subscription? thanks.

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 7 June 2022, 21:57

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Badge +3

It does cover the holidays, so you should be charged the discount fare.

How can you tell you were charged the full price for the journey you made today? With NS Flex the price doesn’t show up in your travel history until a few days later.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

DO you have a brandnew card? Did you maybe forget to ĺoad´ the subscription on the card before first use?

Otherwise check first via mijnNS what is registrated and charged.

@Tochjo @bahnrider I see the full price when I tap my card out and here is the history with my card detail in NS website.

I got the discount when I use it on weekend before but not on the 6 June (Whit Monday) and 26 May (Assension)

Badge +3

Looks like something is wrong.

Your account shows NS Flex Dal Voordeel but it seems you still travel with balance needed (plus automatic top-up) at full fare.

This means that NS Flex is not active on your card!? You will probably still need to load that on your card (pick up order) at a machine. Your previous Dal Voordeel was most likely removed from your card earlier by checking in with NS.

Contact NS Customer Service (phone, chat, social media) for help.

Reageer