beantwoord

extreme charging fee

• 12 January 2024
  • 10 reacties
  • 120 Bekeken

Hi, on 27 of december i Paid 428 euros to NS which is the last of the year 2023,but i decided to change to “always free” which costs less, 140 euros less to be exact, now am being charged 586 euros to pay before jan 15, like why? anyone can help me understand this issue? i have read that there are no costs to change the subscription, so WHY am i being charged that amount??? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Momo 12 January 2024, 19:50

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

If you see that amount in the cost counter in Mijn NS (app or website), please ignore it because it’s broken. Your invoices should be correct.

Welcome to the NS Community!

If you see that amount in the cost counter in Mijn NS (app or website), please ignore it because it’s broken. Your invoices will be correct.

its not in the counter they send me an invoice with that amount, still does not explain why it is so high even tho i already paid my last invoice with no issues.

Badge +3

Not much we can do here (this channel is not Customer Service) but if you can post a screenshot of your invoice (without personal details or card number) we might be able to explain.

Not much we can do here (this channel is not Customer Service) but if you can post a screenshot of your invoice (without personal details or card number) we might be able to explain.

so they are basically charging me 3 fees, why ? isn’t always free only 360 a month? if i knew this i would have never changed anything

Badge +3

Bus, Tram and Metro travel is not covered bij NS Flex.

The € 64,10 for Treinreizen is likely from before you had Altijd Vrij, see page 2 and onwards of the invoice for details.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

The Always Free subscription is for trains only, not for bus, tram or metro. The charge for train rides during peak hours, could be train rides made before this subscription was active and not yet invoiced in the previous period. Check page 2 to see the dates of when those rides were made. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

The Always Free-subscription is only valid for trains, not for buses, trams or subway. I don't know why you're being charged € 64,10 for train travels, since that should be covered by your subscription, but if you scroll down on your invoice you can see exactly which travels are being charged.

The Always Free-subscription is only valid for trains, not for buses, trams or subway. I don't know why you're being charged € 64,10 for train travels, since that should be covered by your subscription, but if you scroll down on your invoice you can see exactly which travels are being charged.

is changing back to NS flex an option right now? or will that 580 still be charged?

Badge +3

is changing back to NS flex an option right now? or will that 580 still be charged?

Any NS Flex subscription can be changed after one month, see Mijn NS (Products) or the NS app for the starting date of Altijd Vrij.

You will then be reimbursed part of € 353,80 for unused days until 10-02-2024

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

NS Flex Altijd Vrij is also NS Flex. Do you mean change to NS Flex Basis?

When did you change to Flex Altjd Vrij? Was that on December 27th? You can change to a different Flex subscription after one month. So if your Flex Altijd Vrij started on December 27th you can change again on January 27th. In that case you will get a refund for the period January 28th until February 10th for the Flex Altijd Vrij part. You will not get a refund for the travels made with Connexxion of HTM, you made those travels, so need to pay for them

For now the €580 will be charged and if you change before February 10 you can get a refund for the not used period of the Flex Altijd Vrij subscription. 

If you keep the Flex Altijd Vrij you will only pay the €353,80 plus the costs for travel with bus. tram or metro since this is not included in the train subscription.

Reageer