beantwoord

Flex can be changed on monthly basis. Your last change is less than a month ago and because of that you can't change at this moment. (WS-0026)

• 4 January 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 1070 Bekeken

Hello 

I no longer want to use my weekend free subscription which I started about 10 days ago as I am out of the country. Is it possible to cancel this subscription, when I try to change it I get the message which I have pasted in the title. 

Any solution or tips?

icon

Beste antwoord door Lorena NS 4 January 2022, 12:55

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Do realize that when you cancel the subscription you will have to pay the full-fare for any trips made in the last 2 weekends. If this is more then 31 euros (price of Weeken-free), the best option is to cancel the subscription exactly after one month.

Unfortunately the NS doesn’t provice the service that you can cancel the subscription in advance (like a normal company).

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hi Devanshi

After you purchase an agreement, you are entitled to a 14-day cooling-off period. If you change your mind in that time, you can decide to cancel the season ticket and withdraw from the contract without specifying a reason. This is known as your right of withdrawal. You can contact our costumer service to withdrawal your contract. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi Devanshi Kacholia,

It's not possible to change or cancel your subscription in advance. So you'll have to wait until a month has passed and then cancel your subscription.

edit: The solution provided by Lorena NS below is much better :slight_smile:

Reageer