How to get the 40% discount off peak hours and NOT have the NS FLEX? | NS Community
beantwoord

How to get the 40% discount off peak hours and NOT have the NS FLEX?

• 13 December 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 299 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

Hello!

Is it possible to remove NS FLEX and still use the 40% discount in off peak hours? I would like to pay for each trip and see the balance all the time. I don’t want to have an invoice once a month. For some reason I am unable to find how to remove just the FLEX without the 40% discount.

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 13 December 2021, 09:53

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Hi! Welcome to our NS Community, akron. That's still possible. You do need to remove NS Flex completely through our customer service and pick up the deactivation at a ticket machine/loading point. After this you can order the Dal Voordeel season ticket here. Be sure to switch to 'on balance’ in the right top corner, before proceeding on this page.  

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

In that case you do need to contact Customer service to remove NS Flex. After confirming on a ticket machine you can order Dalvoordeel, but this is for a year, with a price of €60,--, and you will be able to travel with  a balance.

It is wise to order automatic reloading. In that case there is always balance on your card.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

BUT-do realize it is the intention to scrap all remaining non-FLEX subscriptions asap- some say in spring next year. It will certainly be the case when the current chipcard system gets revised, but that may take a few more years.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

There will be groups with no access to Flex because of a lack of creditworthiness. 

They do need a facility to travel, e.g. Dalvoordeel with balance or TrajectVrij month, as there is now. Or an alternative.

Reageer