I don't use subscription!

• 14 December 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 61 Bekeken

Hello, please stop the payment on the subscription from my account, because I already don't use it anymore. I left the Netherlands on September 2 this year, but I still feel like paying for the trip!?  Please stop taking money out of my account!  I no longer use the subscription!  Thank you!

3 reacties

Well, I hope it will be the last!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You need to cancel the subscription, otherwise you will continue to pay. It does not matter that you do not use it. Contact ov-chipcard to block your card and after about 5 days ask NS to stop the subscription when you are abroad.

For the correct procedure you may also contact Customer service. I can be done by way of the Internet at no costs.

Hello, please stop the payment on the subscription from my account, because I already don't use it anymore. I left the Netherlands on September 2 this year, but I still feel like paying for the trip!?  Please stop taking money out of my account!  I no longer use the subscription!  Thank you!

And why didn't you terminate the subscription yourself before you left?

A subscription of course doesn't end automatically if you "don't use it anymore". That's not the way things work in this world.

Reageer