Kids Vrij (Engels)

• 5 August 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 80 Bekeken

Hello!

I ordered a Personal OV with a Kids vrij for my sister, and today she had to pay full price, 17.50 eur instead 0eur or at least 2.5eur (rail runner) for her first trip. That was so annoying, because on ov automat when we scanned her card was an info that she already has an kids vrij on her ov, so she could have ride for free by train. 

That is so unclear from NSNL side. I ordered kids vrij becausee that's seemed to be more convenient, well.. that wasn't. NS should change it, or put some information about it, or don't make people believe in something incorrect. I also have NS FLEX, so at least she should pay 40% off, because she was with me... and she paid 100% price, that is quite unfair.

I was chatting with assistant on chat, and they don't want to adjust money or make a refund.. Can I do something? It's quite difference between 2.5eur and 17.5eur

5 reacties

I see lot of people with same problem, but they don't want to refund me money.. I texted them on chat..

Hi loliuwu and welcome to our Community.

That sounds like something is going wrong, my apologies for that. Do be advised that customer service is the primary contact for this. This is a Community where travellers help other travellers and as such there is no access to your details.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

I was chatting with assistant on chat, and they don't want to adjust money or make a refund.

What is the reason they gave for not refunding?

Reputatie 4

OK, just to be clear. You ordered the OV chip card and the KidsVrij subscription for your sister correct? Your sister is between 4 to 11 years old.

Did you check in with NS and not a different train company? 

If so and you cannot get any further in the chat I'd give customer services a phone call during the day. On the phone it's easier. If you don't have an account yet I'd register the OV chip card for an NS account so you can double check what happened online. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Did you check in with NS and not a different train company? 

Kids Vrij is also valid with other train companies.

Reageer