Skip to main content

Dear Customer Support/NS Flex Team,

I am writing to inquire about a confusing situation regarding my subscription to 'NS Flex Weekend Benefit.'

I have been a subscriber for over a year but haven't checked how this works for my discounts or payment history. However, last weekend (December 2nd-3rd, 2023), when I returned home from another city in the Netherlands, I noticed that the full price was paid throughout the entire trip under my 'NS Flex Weekend Benefit' subscription, without the expected 40% discount during the weekend, as it is stated in the terms.

I am wondering why this happened and would appreciate it if someone could provide me with an explanation. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards, Qi

Good evening QiMeng, Welcome to the NS Community!

I would like to ask you to contact our customer service via phone, chat, Facebook or X (formerly Twitter). My colleague can then check with you where it went wrong and look for a solution.

Dear Melissa. Many thanks for your swift responses. I will reach out to your colleagues via these approaches and hope they will help me to figure out what went wrong asap. For now have a nice evening. Best, Qi

Reageer