beantwoord

ns flex sub fix

• 22 February 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 72 Bekeken

Hello, is it possible to return to the usual method of replenishing a chipcard and not pay money at the end of the month without canceling the subscription to flek? because I want to know how much I will spend on travel that day, but I only see the place of check-in and check-out, there is no amount.

icon

Beste antwoord door Real aire 22 February 2024, 09:42

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 5

Short answer: No. Flex and reizen op saldo are not compatible. Instead, you can remove the flex from the card and put the signature Dal voordeel op saldo there. Or don’t subscribe at all. With Flex you can put a balance on your card on the bus/tram/metro and see how much you paid. But not by train.

Good morning Kostya. Welcome to the NS Community.

Please refrain from using languages other than English and Dutch on the Community.
I’ve translated both your posts to English.

Badge +3

Here you go https://www.ns.nl/en/customer-service/termination-cancellation/cancelling-season-tickets.html

Remove the NS Flex subscription/season ticket at a machine and you are back to travelling on balance.

If you see the transactions with no amount, you are looking at the OV-chipcard webstie, see Mijn NS for the costs. There is a few days delay with NS Flex.

Reageer