beantwoord

NS flex subscription error message

• 5 May 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 432 Bekeken

I want to buy a subscription but this message (Door technische problemen is het op dit moment niet mogelijk om te betalen. Probeer het later nog een keer (UM-0007)) always appears. I have tried it in different servers (Mozilla, chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer) the last three days. Do you possibly know why? If I don’t find a solution, can I buy the subscription on the train station?

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 5 May 2022, 21:44

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Hello Vasiliki Tempeli, welcome at our community,

That's strange that you get this message. If you have a personal OV-chipcard then you can reach our customer service. my colleagues can order the subscription for you.

Hello Vasiliki Tempeli, welcome at our community,

That's strange that you get this message. If you have a personal OV-chipcard then you can reach our customer service. my colleagues can order the subscription for you.

The problem is that I don't have one :(

Do you have another device where you can try it with?

Badge +3

If online (any browser) doesn’t work, it’s totally possible to get it at a service desk on a station.

You will need to have a personal ov-chipcard first. https://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/ov-chip-kopen/persoonlijke-ov-chipkaart.htm

But it is included when ordering via NS. The UM-0007 is a bug, so NS should sort that out for you.

Do you have another device where you can try it with?

I tried it also at the NS app (at my self phone) but after uploading my picture I got the message (out of memory)

If online (any browser) doesn’t work, it’s totally possible to get it at a service desk on a station.

Are you sure? Because the previous time I asked there for info, they just referred me to the website. 

Badge +3

Are you sure? Because the previous time I asked there for info, they just referred me to the website. 

Yes I'm sure.

If online doesn’t work (the dreadful UM-0007 error/warning) please go that way, or contact NS Customer Service (phone, chat or social media) to have it sorted.

Yes I'm sure.

If online doesn’t work (the dreadful UM-0007 error/warning) please go that way, or contact NS Customer Service (phone, chat or social media) to have it sorted.

Thank you very much!

Reageer