beantwoord

NS Flex Traject Vrij

• 5 November 2023
  • 7 reacties
  • 158 Bekeken

Dear Community 

Yesterday I bought a monthly subscription.. The customer service lady at the main station did it by her computer. The ticket price is for a whole month around 131€.

Today I got an email about my bill and it showed the exact same ticket /same name/ I have to pay 46€. I just wondering why? 

If I order a monthly subscription why I have to pay not the same exact amount? What is this 46€? Before I maybe used the card once on that line without subscription.

Its also important because my workplace pay back my travelling expenses. But what they will say for that oh now 46 the next months is 131 euro? 

So I don't really understand. 

I hope anybody have any idea about this. 

Thank you in advance. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 5 November 2023, 11:53

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Badge +3

It sounds like you already had NS Flex and paid by monthly invoice. If you then get an NS Flex subscription, the monthly invoice date doesn't change. In your case, it would seem your NS Flex once started somewhere halfway during the calendar month, so the 46 euros is for Traject Vrij until the next invoice date, probably around the 15th, and from that invoice onwards you will be billed for entire months.

Note that you can find a detailed invoice for every withdrawal in Mijn NS (the website, not the app; go to Betaaloverzicht/My payments). That will show you exactly what you are paying for, and in case of subscriptions, for which days.

Thank you for your reply. Yes I don't have jellow card before and when I ordered they have a special deal about getting discounts on off peak times and weekends. Like 5 euro a month. Online I can't even buy the subscription for work they did for me at the helpdesk. But on the invoice it says exactly I will be charged on the line I use to go to work. This is the 46€... 

On my previous transactions by the list 5€.

Badge +3

For further questions about your invoices, I would advise you to contact customer service directly to speak to an NS employee. They can look at your invoices and tell you what's going on. We here can't; this community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We do not have access to customer data.

Contacting customer service directly can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Badge +3

Seems like you had Flex Dal Voordeel before (€ 5,60 per month) with a starting date around the 15th. This is your fixed monthly invoice date, which will not change when switching subscriptions.

For your Traject Vrij (€ 131 per month), you then pay for 11/30 days (nov 4 - nov 14), which is about € 48,03 but you also get 11/31 days back for the € 5,60 Dal Voordeel you had, which amounts to (negative) € 1,99

See your Mijn NS invoices. On nov 15, you will be billed € 131 for the (full) next month. Of course, feel free to change your Flex plan from December 4 or later.

Oh okay. Make sense to not bill me 2 times in a month. I don't even think about this. Thank you for your help. Really appreciate:) Have a great week. 

Badge +3

Oh okay. Make sense to not bill me 2 times in a month. I don't even think about this. Thank you for your help. Really appreciate:) Have a great week. 

Thanks, when changing Flex plans you will get an ‘inbetween’ (partial) invoice. No worries!

Reageer