beantwoord

NS Flex unpaid invoice - incassobureau

• 12 July 2022
  • 5 reacties
  • 557 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

Hello,

I have one unpaid invoice for NS Flex, as NS did not succeed in taking the money from my account and then I missed the email asking me to make a transfer.

I have received a letter stating that my subscription has been terminated and that I will be contacted by the collection agency (incassobureau).

Will I be contacted by them only via a letter/post, or through email? At the time of receiving the email about the subscription termination I still had an old address in the NS account and I am afraid that I will not receive the letter.

Is it possible to somehow contact them and ask for an email or to communicate that the address has been changed?

Thank you very much for your answers,

Eva

icon

Beste antwoord door mrfreeze 12 July 2022, 16:40

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You need to contact the collector. It is not up to NS anymore until you have paid the  full amount to the collector. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Yes, but she's afraid the collector might send letters to her old address, so she asks if she can contact them to inform them about the new address.

I'm not sure whether the collector contacts you by e-mail or by letters only. The collector is Bos Incasso. You could try calling them.

Hello,

I had one unpaid invoice and NS sent me an email, but I transfer the money to the bank account immediately. The other day they sent me an email that the invoice is still unpaid. Can you please check if the invoice is paid. 

Thank you in advanced. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi dimitragiofka,

On this community fellow travellers help each other and we have no access to your customer data.

You should contact Customer Service by phone (030-7515155), chat, Facebook or X.

NS usually sends an e-mail to inform you that the automatic deduction didn't succeed. The subject is something like “Gestorneerde automatische incasso”.
The next day they send another e-mail with payment instructions and a link to pay online. The subject is something like “Betalingsherinnering NS factuur".

If those are the e-mails you received, it's probably ok. I can understand the confusion though.

Badge +3

Manual transfers take a few days to process.

Reageer