beantwoord

Paid for NS Dal Vrij but no conformation email.

• 1 September 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 114 Bekeken

Hello,

I purchased an NS Dal Vrij subscription yesterday, the 119,95€ was taken from my account at the time of purchase but I havent received a conformation email or success email. My account doesnt show the subscription within my products either.

I was wondering how long it takes until the product is ready to be downloaded on my card. And if its expected to be uncertain like this.

icon

Beste antwoord door danhub 1 September 2023, 10:25

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Wich day do you have chosen for starting? That day you will recieve an email to pick up the subscription on a ticketmachine.

Reputatie 5

Wich day do you have chosen for starting? That day you will recieve an email to pick up the subscription on a ticketmachine.

Sounds like gpkidz used an existing card to order Flex DalVrij, which means you cannot choose a starting date (and with a new card there's no need to pick up the subscription at a ticket machine).

It should definitely not have taken this long to receive a confirmation email, so I think it's a good idea to contact customer service by phone, chat or social media (X/Twitter or Facebook).

https://www.ns.nl/en/customer-service/contact

Reageer