beantwoord

Refund against my Invoice.

• 9 August 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 77 Bekeken

Hi Team, I have received mail from Head of NS Customer Service saying that "The amount to be received by you will be credited by us to your account number around 4 August 2023".

I haven't received money till now and when I called NS customer care, they are asking me to check with OV-chipkaart customer care.

Can you please help me, who will help to get clarity on my invoice. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 9 August 2023, 13:37

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Welcome to our NS Community, R Jukkala. From which date is the invoice? And have you checked in your My NS-account whether or not we have the correct IBAN? Around August 4th may mean 5 work days sooner or later, around that date. So it is still possible.

Welcome to our NS Community, R Jukkala. From which date is the invoice? And have you checked in your My NS-account whether or not we have the correct IBAN? Around August 4th may mean 5 work days sooner or later, around that date. So it is still possible.

Thanks Laura for the update. I am bit confused with the Invoice received after termination of my card.

Here is my situation:

1. Failed to maintain enough credit (353.80) from my side in account for automatic debit which will happen every month 23rd.
  2. Since, I have not maintained enough credit, it is auto debited (353.80 Euro) from my account on 27th July instead of 23rd July.
  3. Later, I have received Termination mail on 31st July along with Invoice saying that “Het door u te ontvangen bedrag van € 262,49 wordt omstreeks 4 augustus 2023 door NS bijgeschreven op uw rekening NL** **** **** ***1 66”
  4. On 2nd August, I have received 119.16 Euro from NS. I am bit puzzled what exactly has happened here. 

That's strange. Can you tell me from which account the € 119,16 was credited from?

That's strange. Can you tell me from which account the € 119,16 was credited from?

It is from NL14ABNA 0576 8506 75

That looks like a payment to our NS Flex season tickets IBAN number. You can best contact customer service to take a look at these invoices together. It looks like something's gone wrong.

That looks like a payment to our NS Flex season tickets IBAN number. You can best contact customer service to take a look at these invoices together. It looks like something's gone wrong.

Sure, Thank you Laura.

Reageer