beantwoord

Subscription fee

• 24 October 2021
  • 6 reacties
  • 146 Bekeken

Hello

I have noticed that I need to pay 95 euros for my subscriptions. Could you please help me to understand why?

Iordered for October the 5 euro subsrcription (I get 40% off on non-rush hour)

Then for November I bought Free weekend travel and the 3 euro subscription equals 34 euros for November.

Where: is the extra 56 euros coming from? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 24 October 2021, 09:27

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Badge +3

Is your question based on the widget that shows the subscription costs and the travel costs? That widget is notoriously broken and often shows incorrect information, especially after a change of subscription. The invoices should show the correct subscription costs.

I am sorry I checked the wrong thing, but my question remains the same. The total cost for my subscriptions right now is 68 euros, but I have only ordered for October the 5 euro subscription and now today I ordered the weekend free + 3 euros subscription =34 euros fo November. But I have total not 39 (October + november subscription) euros but 68 euros, why is that so? 

I think the remaining 34 euros is the subscription from September but why does it still show my total subscriptions after I have already received the invoice for September? Why doesnt it just show the new subscription for November? (meaning only 34 euros)

Badge +3

The widget is broken, you should ignore it and not worry about the amounts shown since they are incorrect.

Reputatie 6

Hey C.Abreldaal, welcome to the NS Community! 

Tochjo is right. The widget to see your costs has sadly been malfunctioning as of late. We're aware of this and we're looking into a solution but it's proving to be difficult. You can always check your invoices to see that you've paid the correct amount.

Badge +3

as of late

No, it has been malfunctioning for ages.

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

This issue exists even longer than in above linked topic, I had a simular issue when I switched from Flex Dal Voordeel to Flex without subscription end of september 2019. As long as the invoice you receive is OK you'd not worry about what see in the widget.

Reageer