beantwoord

Train travel Payment

• 21 December 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 52 Bekeken

I just got fractur from the NS and other than the subscription and the tram and bus there are other component that I need to pay 20 euro. What kind of payment is this? Is every month I need to pay 20 euro like this or this is accumulation for 1 year? Thank you. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 21 December 2023, 12:33

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

Correction fees are applied when NS cannot determine the actual fare you need to pay, e.g. if you forgot to check in or out, or if something was wrong, e.g. you were seated in first class with a second class ticket.

You can take a look at the next pages of the invoice to see what exactly this correction fee was for. And you can contact customer service directly to have them correct this; if the fee is for not having checked out, for example, you can tell customer service where you travelled to so they can change it into the actual fare.

Contacting customer service directly can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Badge +3

With Weekend Vrij, a 20 euro correction fee is most likely for travelling 1st class.

If you had a separate 1st class upgrade (e-ticket) this fee should not be applied but most conductors register it anyway. In that case, it’s advisable to first present the upgrade code and then your ov-chipcard.

Reageer