beantwoord

Travelling in Arriva

• 14 July 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 560 Bekeken

Hi there,

I have a Dal vrij subscription. I need to travel to Maastricht tomorrow morning from Nijmegen. My first train is via Arriva, do I need to check in with my NS ovchipkart at the Arriva stall or enter via NS stall and would I be charged if the travel is in off peak hours by Arriva?

Thanks in advance 

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 14 July 2022, 11:01

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

When you are traveling with Arriva you do need tot check in and out at an Arriva pole. You always need to check in and out with the same company you are traveling with.

Arriva is free with an incheck during off-peak hours as well and you will not be charged. It works the same as with NS. The only exceptions are Thalys and Eurostar, you cannot use these trains with Dalvrij.

Reputatie 3

To clarify the message above, make sure to check in at an Arriva gate in Nijmegen. I am assuming you are taking the Arriva train to Roermond, and then an NS Intercity from Roermond to Maastricht? In that case, you have to check out at an Arriva pole and check in at an NS pole in Roermond. Finally, in Maastricht, you'd have to check out at an NS pole again.

Reageer