beantwoord

weekend free travel OV subscription

• 15 February 2022
  • 6 reacties
  • 193 Bekeken

Hello! 
I made a phone call to NS right at the airport on the 19/12/21 to have them cancel my subscription because I was going abroad for a while. Your agent on the phone asked for all the required details, which I provided and she told me, the subscription was terminated on my card. I received an invoice last week and the usual subscription rate was deducted from my bank account. I don’t understand. Why is that after I was told by your agent that my subscription was ended? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Denice NS 15 February 2022, 10:43

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Hi Fatou. Welcome to the Community.

Did you remove your subscription from your card at a machine before you left? If not, that might be the reason your subscription is still active. You can contact our Customer Service to check what the current options are. 

Dear Denice, 

Thanks for your response. No I did not remove the subscription from the machine. This was not communicated to me by the lady, all she told me was it was removed. I am abroad currently and I am going to be here for a while. I cannot call NS while I am here. And I have no email available to me to contact them about the options available to remove this from my card ASAP because I am not utilizing this service anymore. Do you have any options as to what I can do? To get to customer service? I have tried the chat but I got no response. 

Thank you. 

It's a shame you didn't get a response from our Live Chat. It can sometimes take a while if it's busy.
Of course it's also possible to send us a message on one of our social media platforms.

I was able to get one of your agents on the chat, she/he  promised to get back to me two days ago but I haven’t received any email or response from anywhere yet. I really need an answer whether this was deactivated or not, NS sent me an invoice and it stated before 22/02 i should pay the bill or there will be consequences. 

Badge +3

I was able to get one of your agents on the chat, she/he  promised to get back to me two days ago but I haven’t received any email or response from anywhere yet. I really need an answer whether this was deactivated or not, NS sent me an invoice and it stated before 22/02 i should pay the bill or there will be consequences. 

In this case, it’s best to pay the bill (to avoid consequences, i.e. a debit agency that will add €40 to it) and then contact NS for further information.

Cool!

Reageer