beantwoord

Weekend vrij 1st class in weekday?

• 17 July 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 263 Bekeken

Hi all,

I have abonnement weekend vrij + Standard First Class travel. And if I add '40% discount outside peak hours' for weekdays, can I travel for 1st class for weekdays or not?

Thank you very much!

icon

Beste antwoord door Thom 17 July 2022, 00:36

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Badge +3

With or without the 40% discount for weekdays, you can choose to travel 1st class using the setting in Mijn NS (website) or the NS app.

1st class travel will cost you 67% more than the same ride in 2nd class. The 40% discount applies to off-peak travel, so effectively you pay 40% more than 2nd class full fare.

Reputatie 3

Yes, you can. The time of check-in determines whether you receive the discount belonging to your subscription. Therefore, if you check in at least five minutes before the start of peak hours, you still travel with a discount, even if you take a train during peak hours.

Thank you 😊

Very welcome!

Yes, you can. The time of check-in determines whether you receive the discount belonging to your subscription. Therefore, if you check in at least five minutes before the start of peak hours, you still travel with a discount, even if you take a train during peak hours.

Thank you 😊

Reputatie 3

And another question.

I want to take a train that schedule at 6.30 am 

Can I check in at 6.20 and take that train?

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

You’re welcome!

No, you cannot, it is second class during checking in in off peak hours. Standard first class in only in the weekends.

Thank you very much for your answer!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

No, you cannot, it is second class while checking in at off peak hours. Standard first class is only valid in the weekends.

Reageer