beantwoord

wrong invoice

• 15 April 2024
  • 7 reacties
  • 73 Bekeken

Good day . My name is Ksenia, I received the second invoice and it is not correct, because I need to pay for the entire period from February. I already paid once on 19.03.24 and now it looks like this payment not taken into account. Why should I pay this amount 22.52 €?

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 15 April 2024, 14:38

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

You aren't billed for the subscription, but for using the metro. Your subscription only offers a 40 percent discount on trains. Metro costs aren't covered and have to be paid afterwards. 

Badge +3

It's not uncommon that journeys made with other operators such as GVB take a while to be processed. Even though three of the journeys you made took place before the previous invoice's date, it could be that you haven't been charged for them before. Are you sure they were on the previous invoice already?

If so, you should contact NS customer service directly to have them correct this. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

It's not uncommon that journeys made with other operators such as GVB take a while to be processed. Even though three of the journeys you made took place before the previous invoice's date, it could be that you haven't been charged for them before. Are you sure they were on the previous invoice already?

If so, you should contact NS customer service directly to have them correct this. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on X (formerly Twitter) or Facebook.

Thank you !

Can you tell me how can I delete this topic?)

Hello Kseniia Krutenko and welcome to the NS Community. It looks like good advice has been given above. For privacy reasons, I have deleted the screenshots from your post.

Hello Kseniia Krutenko and welcome to the NS Community. It looks like good advice has been given above. For privacy reasons, I have deleted the screenshots from your post.

Thank you, fro your help🙏

Badge +3

If you’re seeing that amount in the cost counter in the NS app, ignore that because it’s broken.

Edit: oh wait, there were screenshots. Never mind… 

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

If you’re seeing that amount in the cost counter in the NS app, ignore that because it’s broken.

Edit: oh wait, there were screenshots. Never mind… 

Yes, there was a screenshot. There were two journeys with GVB from March 11 or 12 and one with GVB from somewhere early in February. All others were from April. With a previous invoice paid March 19 it is not uncommon that the ones from March were not yet processed and therefore not invoiced before. But you would expect the one from February to have been on the March invoice, perhaps there was something causing this long delay. 

Reageer