Wrong seasonal subscription

• 3 November 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 40 Bekeken

Hi there! Last month I registered for “NS Flex Dal Vrij” from 15th October 2023 and paid 82,56e for subscription (I thought its duration monthly that starts from 15th October to 15th November). But in the new invoice that I received there were 2 times subscriptions that (15/10 - 30/10) and (31/10-29/11)

For me, I just want to have only one subscription from October 15 to November 15 not cover all November!

If the subscription will only last until end of the month, I would like to change into new “Weekend Vrij” - Unlimited travel in weekend starting from 4th November (not “Flex Dal Vrij”) because in my system, I cannot change to another subscription when I still have an old one.

1 reactie

Badge +3

When you already have NS Flex, the invoice dates don't change if you change your subscription. This means you first get an invoice for the remainder of that subscription month (in your case up to and including 30 October), and then you keep getting regular invoices for full subscription months.

Once you change a subscription, you need to keep it for at least one month. So in this case, you can change your subscription to another one, e.g. Weekend Vrij, on 15 November (or a later date), no sooner. Once you change your subscription, you will be reimbursed for any days you paid for in advance but won't use the subscription any more. In your case, if you change on 15 November, you will be reimbursed for the period from 15 November up to and including 30 November.

Reageer