How can I return a fine?

• 1 May 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 90 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

Good evening,

I hope this email finds you well.

I recently traveled from Ermelo to Amersfoort Central and encountered an issue during my journey. Upon boarding at Amersfoort, I performed the check-in process, assuming everything was in order as the door was open. However, I faced a problem when the ticket inspector requested my card, and it appeared that there was an error. Unfortunately, I was subsequently issued a fine of €50, which has left me puzzled and frustrated.

This is not the first time I have encountered such an issue. A similar incident occurred previously in Amersfoort, for which I paid the fine. However, I am keen to resolve the matter this time to avoid any unnecessary charges.

I kindly request your assistance in addressing this situation and providing a resolution. Attached to this email is a picture of the notification I received for your reference.

I appreciate your attention to this matter and look forward to your prompt response.

Thank you for your assistance.

Warm regards,

J.Martínez Sierra

icon

Beste antwoord door Re.tep 1 May 2024, 20:43

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 4

Neem contact op met de NS klantenservice. Dat kan 24/7 per telefoon. Op deze Community kunnen we niet helpen.

Oorzaak zal waarschijnlijk zijn dat je incheckt bij het poortje van vervoerder Rrrrreis, en niet bij de gele poortjes van vervoerder NS, waar je mee naar Ermelo reist.

Contact NS customer service. This can be done 24/7 by telephone. We cannot help on this Community.This is probably because you check in at the gate of carrier Rrrrreis, and not at the yellow gates of carrier NS, with which you travel to Ermelo.

@Janis

You are probably mixing up the check-in/out gates of the different train companies at Amersfoort station. When you travel with NS you have to check-in and out at a NS-gate. 

Reageer