Skip to main content

My tickets were cancelled on the 8th of February because of a broken line on the track to Groningen and I never got a refund for my tickets and I would like this to happen 

Hello Niallmaxshep4. Welcome to the NS Community! 

We can't help you with filing a claim here, but I'd like to link you the page to claim this yourself!

Dear NS customer service representative,

*gegevens aangepast Moderator i.v.m. persoonlijke gegevens

I have contacted NS customer service several times, and they have recorded my situation, but I will describe it again:

Last Friday, I purchased a train ticket for a friend, which was an e-ticket. When I forwarded the email to him, he was unable to retrieve the ticket in his NS app. After contacting NS customer service to report this issue, they provided me with a serial number to redeem the ticket. I forwarded this number to my friend, but after using it to redeem the ticket, he still couldn't see the ticket in the app. He then contacted NS customer service, who informed him that there were currently some issues with the app and advised him to purchase a paper ticket instead and get a refund for the previous ticket later.

Today, I contacted NS customer service again to inquire about the refund process. They instructed me to upload a photo of the paper ticket my friend purchased and proceed with the refund.

I have attached photos of the front and back of the paper ticket for your reference. Thank you for handling this issue.

Best regards,  
Hongyu Ye

Hi @Hongyu Ye 

Please remove personal data from your post!

This is a public forum.

Edit: is removed, thank you

Dear NS customer service representative,

I have contacted NS customer service several times, and they have recorded my situation, but I will describe it again:

Last Friday, I purchased a train ticket for a friend, which was an e-ticket. When I forwarded the email to him, he was unable to retrieve the ticket in his NS app. After contacting NS customer service to report this issue, they provided me with a serial number to redeem the ticket. I forwarded this number to my friend, but after using it to redeem the ticket, he still couldn't see the ticket in the app. He then contacted NS customer service, who informed him that there were currently some issues with the app and advised him to purchase a paper ticket instead and get a refund for the previous ticket later.

Today, I contacted NS customer service again to inquire about the refund process. They instructed me to upload a photo of the paper ticket my friend purchased and proceed with the refund.

I have attached photos of the front and back of the paper ticket for your reference. Thank you for handling this issue.

Best regards,
Hongyu Ye

We cannot help you with your question through this channel. This is a public Forum for and by travelers. I would like to ask you again to contact our customer service via phone, chat, Facebook or X.

Reageer