Skip to main content

On the night 21st-22nd September I was travelling from Rijswijk to Tilburg. There was an issue on the line between Rotterdam and Breda so I had to travel to Dordrecht to get a replacement bus to Breda, and then from Breda I could take the second last or last train to Tilburg. Unfortunately the replacement bus from dordrecht was over 45 minutes late departing Dordrecht, and went via other places on its way to Breda, this meant by the time it got to Breda both the second last and last train to Tilburg had already departed. This meant I had to take a taxi (uber) from Breda to Tilburg for around 60euros. Is there anyway I can make a claim to cover this extreme cost of the taxi?

Good afternoon ben.scott123

In such cases you can contact us to get help with a taxi to get to your destination. I can't gaurentee anything it possible now, but you can ask for more help with our customer service.

Normally you have to call the customerservice if there are no trains. They will send a taxi. Taxi arranged by yourself are for own cost.

Reageer