beantwoord

wrong in Bill

• 19 August 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 65 Bekeken

Hi;

I have a subscription with 40 % discount and yesterday, I traveled by train after that you sent me a factor without 40% discount with the price 50 Euro actually, I should not pay 50 Euro, I should pay with 40% discount it will be 35 Euro.please follow up

thank you

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 19 August 2023, 12:00

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Did you check in during off-peak hours? Checking in during peek hours does not give any reduction.

Good morning zeinab and welcome to the NS Community.

Please contact our Customer Service. The Community is a platform where travellers can help eachother, they do not have access to your personal information and cannot make any changes to a bill.

You can reach our Customeer Service by phone, via Social Media or chat. All contact details can be found here.

Hello, on Monday 25/ March an incorrect deduction of €50 was charged in my IV chip card saying I forgot to check in however I have already checked in at Amsterdam central and checked out in Almere which my usual commute. Can you please explain why this additional charge is levied on my card? I request you to reverse this charge in my invoice 

I would like to ask you to contact our customer service via phone, chat, Facebook at X. Through this forum we cannot help you with your question.

Reageer