beantwoord

wrong settelment of one invoice

• 31 October 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 88 Bekeken

Hi.

My name is belal ahmed.

I have payed one of my invoices on 5 oct.2023 but unfortunally i did not mentioned the invoice no. Therefore the amount still seems unpaid.

I have payed on 5 oct 2023 this amount as a money transfer from my bank  to your bank account no.

So please confirm settlement of this invoice and amend your record accordingly. 

Belal Ahmed.

Moderator edit: Removal of personal data.

icon

Beste antwoord door Daniël NS 31 October 2023, 18:55

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 6

Hey Belal Ahmed. Welcome to the NS Community.

As this is an open forum, I've removed all your personal data so this can't be abused by anyone. As for your question, I'd have to ask you to contact our customer service to have this checked.

I tried to chat with customer service since 31/10. Furst a reboot answered and said i have to await one agent who will chat to me.

Then, one person asked what is my problem? I replied by explanation of the problem but he ignored my message.

I do not know what should i do more than i did to finished this matter? 

I'm sorry to read that, Belal Ahmed. What was the issue you contacted them about?

I paid an invoice but i forgot to mentioned the invoice no the payment statement, therefore the amount seems unpaid. I tried to contact any in charge person to solve this matter but no one from the customer service respnded to me.

I opened chat with on of them, he/she requested me to send my personal information and i did but he made me awaited for more than 7 hours without any reply. Shortwhile ago i suddenly found massage from him informed my because i did not reply to his recent massage he closed the chat and i have to rechat again!.

Reageer