beantwoord

refund the train ticket

• 9 July 2023
  • 1 reactie
  • 80 Bekeken

Good morning,

I have bought train E-tickets from Amsterdam central to Roermond i attatched it in this mail and i was supposed to use it last Wednesday 05/07/23, but i didn't use the tickets because all the trains weren't working due to the storm that happened last Wednesday. I was trying online to return the money of the 4 tickets back but I discovered that the refund won't come back as money to my by my credit card . My only concern about the refund is only that I'm not living in the Netherlands, we are tourists and bought four tickets for the trip and due to the storm i bought new tickets and used them on Thursday 06/07/2023 for my trip. So, I want to return the money back on my credit card that i used to buy the tickets if it's possible.

Best wishes,

icon

Beste antwoord door Daniël NS 9 July 2023, 12:08

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 6

Hey Ashraf Abousehly. Welcome to the NS Community.

It's sadly never possible for us to reimburse you on a credit card, but I advise you to contact our customer service to see what we can do for you at this time. 

Reageer