50 euros was wrongly charged to my card

• 10 July 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 180 Bekeken

Good afternoon. I have a big problem, on Friday my ov-card was debited with 50 euros, I don't know why. I did take the train on Friday, but I bought the tickets through the app and paid for them with my bank card. This is very annoying, as I always pay my fare fairly. Help me get my money back.

my ov-chipkaart number is

2 reacties

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

You should have presented the ticket (qr code) in the app, not your ov-chipcard. 😥

Contact NS Customer Service (phone, chat, Twitter or Facebook) to have that solved.

Your e-ticket number should be in the e-mail you received, or look at Tickets in the NS app and flip it over (omdraaien) when it shows the qr code.

Welcome to the NS Community!

You should have presented the ticket (qr code) in the app, not your ov-chipcard. 😥

Contact NS Customer Service (phone, chat, Twitter or Facebook) to have that solved.

Your e-ticket number should be in the e-mail you received, or look at Tickets in the NS app and flip it over (omdraaien) when it shows the qr code.

When I entered the train, I scanned the code on the app, and when the control checked the tickets, I showed them both the app and the card. Apparently they charged me by mistake.

Reageer