Daily Update Sprinter Gouda to Den Haag

• 2 November 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 167 Bekeken

Hi, 

I travel with train daily. 
I like good plan with train schedules. 
I will let you know how the train schedules are daily, from the Gouda to the station Voorburg. 
I use the NS app to record the train schedules details. 

I want to do it because I travel during rush hour to get to work.

But sometimes the Nederlandse Spoorwegen uses 4 parts train on the route from Tiel to Den Haag Centraal.

I am a little bit stressed because so many people is on the train. 

So let’s begin with the first day. 
On November 2nd 2021. The time is 8:20 from Gouda. 
Journey 6918, 4 parts train. 
Conductor kindly waited for people running towards the train. 
What I like about this journey is that the conductor knows everyone is running towards the train, and everyone is going to work.
It happens sometimes also on other trains. I am always grateful on this kind of behavior. 

What I don’t like about this journey is that there are so many people on the train. 

I pay full price on a train journey, I should be able to sit down on a 23 minutes trip. And I don’t understand why the Nederlandse Spoorwegen uses 4 parts train with fixed 15-minute per Sprinter schedule. 

Let me know what you think about this. 

Kind regards, 

Bahetiya 

7 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +2

Hi Baha!

I'm sorry to read that it is always busy in the trains from Tiel to Den Haag. All trains run during the peak hours. So it is not that easy to add another part to the train. Please fill in the Crowding indicator so we can have a look to that and maybe change the parts of the trains.

Unfortunately, it's not always possible for the conductor to wait. But it's great to read that the conductor waited for the people several times and that you are grateful for this. 

Hi Baha!

I'm sorry to read that it is always busy in the trains from Tiel to Den Haag. All trains run during the peak hours. So it is not that easy to add another part to the train. Please fill in the Crowding indicator so we can have a look to that and maybe change the parts of the trains.

Unfortunately, it's not always possible for the conductor to wait. But it's great to read that the conductor waited for the people several times and that you are grateful for this. 

Thank you for you reply! 
I have registered the “crowd indicator”, thank you for letting me know. 

Alright let’s head on to today(3rd November 2021) on 8:20.

This train(Journey 6918, 6 parts Sprinter) is indicated as “Crowded”, with 3 little red people on the indicator.

The train is wide open, everyone is sitting and doing their work on their laptops. 
There weren’t any people left behind outside the door. 
I like this journey, because a 6 part train solved the problems. 
What I don’t like about this journey is that the train seat has some gummy things sticking on it and some foot prints on the front side of the seats. 

Overall, this journey is pretty good!

Thanks for your feedback, Baha! Do you remember the compartment number of the train? I'd like to report the stickiness. :)

Thanks for your feedback, Baha! Do you remember the compartment number of the train? I'd like to report the stickiness. :)

Haha, there’s no need to report. It is generally like that on every train. People take a little time to find a clean seat sometimes. It is a pretty fun little adventure. I don’t remember the compartment number anyway. 
as long as there’s no snow or rain, the seats are fine, foot prints aren’t visible. I think the goal is teach people take care of public facilities. 
Thank you for taking it seriously! 

Onto the day of 4th November 2021.

This train has 8 parts(Journey 6918), the seats are free to choose! 
The 3 little red men indicated the train would be filled with people, although it is almost empty.

Seats are clean mostly.

There are no people left behind outside the train.

This is the best journey in this week! 

5th of November, very bright sunrise, with shower of rain. It’s a pretty scene outside.

We have today a 6 part train with Journey 6918.

The departure time of this train was 8:20, but we left on 8:19. I can’t say if we left anyone behind. 
Seats are mostly clean. 
It is quieter on the train as the crowd indicator suggests. 
It’s a fine journey with beautiful sky!

Reageer