beantwoord

Lost & Found

• 14 February 2024
  • 2 reacties
  • 49 Bekeken

Hi there, on 12 Feb I forgot a charging case for my Airpods Pro 2 in the train ending in Enkhuizen. I filed a L&F report and received an email today the item has not been found. The location information shows it is located at “Stationsplein 2, Enkhuizen”. I tried to travel to Enkhuizen yesterday, but the train was almost 2 hours late, so no one was answering the bell in the station building, probably because it was already 17.05. What times could I stop by again / what are working hours of the station employees? Also, could someone confirm the item is actually located there? Thanks a lot in advance!

icon

Beste antwoord door Rory NS 14 February 2024, 18:30

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi QuisUtDeus and welcome to the NS Community!

How unfortunate that you lost the charging case. The station in Enkhuizen only has some stores, but no NS service office. Travelling to Enkhuizen wouldn't necessarily be of use. Unfortunately I don't have any insight in lost and found items, but you could consider to contact our special department for this.

I met some random hoofdconductoor there and he told me there is an upstairs office - there is even a doorbell titled “NS Reizegers”. He told me the item is probably in a vault there.

Reageer